Home Hey-Lo Fashion Beauty Life Is an Adventure

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Review: NYX Studio Liquid Liner

Helooo, Ladies! Another beauty review.. Excited? Coz I am! Today I will review liquid liner, another favorite liquid liner. It is from NYX called Studio Liquid Liner. This time I choose blue color. Te type is Extreme Blue SLL 101. It is super fun! I love it very much.

This is the packaging.

This is the applicator. Thin one.

This is the color looks in my eye. Super fun!

My favorite color!

What I Love?
  • The color is very pop out.
  • Water proof
  • Long lasting, if your eyelid is not oily.
  • not to expensive
What I hate?
  • Not good for oily eyelid
  • Small size of packaging
  • Too small applicator (because I always use thick eyeliner)
Price?
  • IDR 90000
Repurchased?
  • Yes! In other colors too
Recommended?
  • Absolutely! 
That's it for my review today.. Hope you like it. I believe some of you will purchase this eyeliner too. Pretty ya? :) For any request or comment, you may tweet me @loxieli. :)

Thank you for reading, my readers! :*


No comments:

Post a Comment