Home Hey-Lo Fashion Beauty Life Is an Adventure

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Bali Top Beaches

Helooo everyone, long time no post. But sorry for today I am not gonna post about beauty, but I will post about BEACH. Bali has the most beautiful beaches. And I will give you some pictures of several beaches (I will have 2 post about beach). READYYYY? Here you goo

1. Seminyak Beach
Type: more quite than Kuta, flat sand, dark color sand, perfect to bring along your dog, and jogging!

2. Jimbaran Beach

Type: perfect for seafood, sunset-ing, jogging.

3. Padang - Padang Beach
Type: perfect for surfing and sunbating

4. Geger Beach

Type: perfect for sunbathing and photo taking, because it soooo pretty!

5. Dreamland beach

Type: perfect for sunbathing, and playing volleyball! :)

5. Blue Point Beach


Type: perfect for surfing, and DRINKING BEER! LOL

AND, this below beach is my absolutely FAVORITE. BEST OF THE BEST!

6. Gunung Payung Beach


I LOVE THIS BEAC VERY MUCH. Perfect for everything, my favorite? take a nap on the beach! :) This beach really quite, nobody's there. really, nobody's there! :)

That's it of my post for the Bali best beaches. You may comment or tweet me @loxieli for more info!

HAPPY SUNSHINE, LADIES!

Thank you for reading, my readers. :*

No comments:

Post a Comment