Home Hey-Lo Fashion Beauty Life Is an Adventure

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Delicious Red Velvet

I know colored pants are on trend for spring 2012 right now (although there is no spring in Indonesia). So, I choose dark-kinda-red or red-velvet-look-a-like skinny long jeans. It's a very classy yet fun color, you can mix it with many styles! And for my first look on my blog, I pair my red-velvet long jeans with white creme blouse, golden-bronze colored accessories, black heels, and black snack skin sling bag. And trust me, all items are very affordable, and adorable! *big smile*

White Creme Blouse: Yuan
Red Velvet Jeans: Gaudi

Black Snake Skin Sling Bag: Charles & Keith
Black High Heels: Charles & Keith
(Yes I'm kinda a big fan of the brand)

Animal Skin Statement Necklace: random accessories store at Mangga Dua
Snake Bronze Ring: Naughty
Bracelets: Shilin Night Market

So actually today I have Red Velvet Cake dessert from Oh La La Cafe, Plaza Indonesia, based on my friend Daniel Kaurranny 's recommendation. So, what do you think? (ps: the right bottom one is a chocolate cake, also yummy!)

*kiss*

No comments:

Post a Comment