Home Hey-Lo Fashion Beauty Life Is an Adventure

Saturday, March 24, 2012

First Post!

Hello everybody! This is my first post on my blog. Actually, I'm not going to post any information, I just wanna introduce myself and tell you about things that I will post in the future. So, are you ready? *excited*

So, my name is Fella Felecia. I'm 23 years old this June. I'm a hotel graduate. And for the past 1 year, I have been crazy in love with things that related to FASHION and BEAUTY! Yes, that's true. Even though I still a sport lover especially basketball (yo, baller!), quietly I love this fashion and beauty industry also! Not as a professional job, but just to have fun, explore, and try new things! And the fun part is.. I love to share with all you guys.

But, don't worry, I will not only post about those 2 kinds of things, actually I will post a bit about my other favorite things. Find out later in my future post. Sharing is caring! :-)

One thing you have to remember, I ain't a professional blog-writer, or stylist, or make-up person. So, what will you read in my post is just based on my opinion (and may be from other people that I've heard or something) and my situation (what?). I just hope you can enjoy my blog, and you can get some information that important (or not, lol) for you, especially the female readers. You may also follow me on twitter @notjustbeauty

Last but not least, a good looking person comes from the inside, not just from the outside. Peace.

*kiss*




No comments:

Post a Comment