Home Hey-Lo Fashion Beauty Life Is an Adventure

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Nail Color(s) of the Month!

I just purchased 2 nail polishes a couple days ago. And I'm really happy to share with you ladies! For this month color I choose bloody-red color and peach color from Revlon. Actually this is the first time I bought nail polish from Revlon, and I love it very much. It's affordable, and makes your nails really pretty!

Nail Polish: Revlon

Left: code 680 for Revlon Red
Right: code 914 for Tropical Temptation

I know red nail color is not in the trend right now, but I don't know why I love that color. It looks very classy, brave, and sophisticated at the same time. But in my opinion, this bloody-red color should be applied in medium-length nail. So, it creates more mature looks. I don't think that it's a good color for short-length nail. I applied to my nails, what do you think? (ps: I'm not good at nail polishing! hihi)

These are my bloody-red nails!

And the peach one, or the tropical temptation color from Revlon is kind of feminine, girly, and kinda soft nail color. I think it's one of the nail color that on trend right now. Feminine outfit, or color-blocking style suits for this nail color! I really like it. And I'm gonna use this color for a week! :-)

I love this color! Do you love it?

Actually I'm a new comer in nail coloring, because I do sport that makes me can't grow my nails. But if I really can't color my nail hand, I prefer to color my nail finger-toes. But, remember, erase your nail color maximum after 2 weeks of using nail polish. Because sometimes, we have to let our nails 'breath'. 

Well, sharing is caring! Don't forget to follow my Twitter on @notjustbeauty

(My blog page still needs more adjustment. I still learn how to adjust my blog page, hehe)

No comments:

Post a Comment