Home Hey-Lo Fashion Beauty Life Is an Adventure

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Tutorial: How Do I Do My Eyebrow

Heloooo ladies.. How are yaaa? Me? I'm doing great! Today I will post my tutorial on how do I do my eyebrow. Wanna know how? All you need is eyebrow brush and eyebrow pencil (I use Viva). Ready??

My eyebrow is super thin! I wish I could have "sulam alis". Save money! LOL

Then, I draw my eyebrow with eyebrow pencil boldly (like seriously bold!)

I use this brush, left one ya!

Brush slowly the bold eyebrow, make it smoother thickness.

Look at the difference! Still natural with its own boldness! Yeay or ney?

VOILAAAAA. Make my face look different!

But, everyone has their own way you know to do eyebrow. What's your way? Let me know! You may comment or tweet me @notjustbeauty. I will wait!

Thank you for reading, my readers. :*

No comments:

Post a Comment