Home Hey-Lo Fashion Beauty Life Is an Adventure

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Tutorial: My Office Look

Hey ladies (and gentlemen)! It's been 2 weeks since my last post. My life is changed when I moved to Bali and get a new job. But don't worry, I will not quit posting on my blog! Because I love it, and I love my readers as well. By the way, today I will post another tutorial since my last two tutorials this one and this one.. This tutorial I practically use almost everyday. Yes, it is my office make up! I love doing makeup for office, because my job required me to do so, soooo.. here I am posting this tutorial. It is a simple one, not too heavy because this is for office.

As you know I  just bought (2 weeks ago) Revlon Colorstay Eyeshadow which I reviewed here. I am so ready to share my tutorial with you guys! :)

Step 1: Don't forget to use moisturizer every time you out your make up
My morning face. LOL

Step 2: Cover your scars, pimples, or black under eye with concealer

Step 3: The eye makeup!
 
I use greenish chocolate color



Step 4: Line your eye with a little bit wing!

Step 5: Mascara!

Step 6: Powder and blush on and lipstick!

VOILA, I can do this makeup in 15 minutes!
 

These are the makeup tool that I use. :)

So, how was it? Please do comment or tweet me @notjustbeauty.

Thank you for reading, my readers. :*

2 comments: