Home Hey-Lo Fashion Beauty Life Is an Adventure

Sunday, April 29, 2012

April HAUL

Hey, everyone! It's been a while since my last post (I used to post almost everyday). I miss you ladies. :) Today I will post my April Haul! Yeay, this is my first haul actually, because my blog is 1 month old. *big grin* 

Okay, my April haul is the worst ever (but still grateful). Because I shopped just a couple things. That is because I have to save money to my replacement to Bali. Excited at the same time tho! These are things that I bought in April.

1. Eye Tape (I don't know how to call the brand, because it is in Chinese writing)
These are the packaging

I bought the big size eye tape. This is my first time using this size. And it works! Because I have un-even eyelids between my left and right eyes. 

2. Revlon Nail Enamel, #570 Vixen and Professional Double Twist
Left: #570 Vixen Revlon Nail Enamel
Right: Professional Double Twist Instant Base and Top

 I bought them just to add my nail polish color collections. But, I love the double twist nail enamel, smart product! :)

3. L'oreal Smooth Intense Anti-Frizz Serum
 
These are the packaging.
I love this product very much. It makes my hair really smooth and glowing. Want me to review this product further more? Please write in comment below!

So, that's it my April Haul. Just a little beauty products. I'll make sure I will give more next month. And FYI, I move to Bali to have my career. For the next post, I will share about Balinese beauty product too, because Bali has A LOT of beauty product. And of course, some pictures that will make you jealous! *evil laugh* 

What do you think of my April haul? If you want me to review more of those products above, please let me know! You can comment or tweet me @notjustbeauty. :)

Thank you for reading, my readers. :*

3 comments:

  1. hello fella ^^ nice haul :D
    mau dong review L'oreal Smooth Intense Anti-Frizz Serum nya :D itu leave on ya?

    main2 ke blog ku jg yah ^^
    http://xiaoveeworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. iya, itu semacam leave on.. Oke, ditunggu reviewnya ya.

      thank u. :)

      Delete