Home Hey-Lo Fashion Beauty Life Is an Adventure

Sunday, April 8, 2012

OOTD: From Basketball Game to Beer Night

Hello, everyone! Today I'll show you some pictures about what I wore yesterday. I actually had a very great day. I went watching NBL Indonesia basketball game at Senayan, it was Satria Muda vs Pelita Jaya. For those who don't know, both teams are the top 2 in Indonesia. So, I decided to watch it because I knew, it's gonna be a GOOD match.

But, I didn't just watch basketball game, I did a little culinary trip, and beer night. It's all about my last Saturday night! :)

Look at the crowd in this basketball hall! Fun rite?

This is my favorite basketball team, ever! Pelita Jaya Esia Jakarta, and they won the game!

These are my bestfriends! We play basketball together. And we did a pose in front of the championship trophy. :)
Flowery Top: Yuan
Navy Short Pants: Gaudi
Belt: Random store at Mangga Dua
Purple Sling Bag: Shihlin Night Market
Nude Pink Oxford Shoes: Feng Jia Night Market

After I watched the game, me and my friends went to a little cafe called Appetite in Senopati. We had late lunch, and one thing that I really wanted to try in this cafe is the Red Velvet Cake! 

This is Appetite in Senopati.

I had Home-made Lasagna for my main course. YUMMY to the MAX.

Red Velvet Cake with Cream Cheese Filling. It was just okay! :(

Then, after we got late lunch we watched Wrath of the Titans at Plaza Indonesia. And after that, we eat again! hahaha. Yesterday was a fatty night. We had dinner at Ya Udah Bistro, funny name rite?

My ultimate dinner: Ham Steak with Mashed Potato. Fat Fat Fat, but Nice nice nice. :)

Then, I ended up my night with beer night at e Bar Pantai Indah Kapuk. I love the ambiance and the live music also. FUN!

That's all my photos of my weekend. It was great. It was fun. And I'm happy to share with you guys. :)

Thank you for reading, my readers.
(Btw, Happy Easter! I will post my Easter look tomorrow!)

No comments:

Post a Comment