Home Hey-Lo Fashion Beauty Life Is an Adventure

Monday, April 9, 2012

The Look: Happy Easter Everyone!

For those who celebrate, I want to say Happy Easter! And also I want to share some pictures of my Easter looks, from the outfit that I was wearing, and the makeup. *excited*

First, the makeup. I choose natural and quick makeup. I framed my eye with black liquid eyeliner, and white eyeliner to highlight my inner corner of my eye, to make it brighter and bigger. (is it?)

Eye Make-Up
1. Concealer / Eye Primer: Beauty Cream Nature Basic Natural (review here)
2. Eyeliner: Rubotan Line Liquid
3. Under-eye Eyeliner: Etude Draw Liner EL 01 Black
4. Under-eye Eyeliner: NYX Pencil Eyeliner 906 White (review here)
5. Mascara: Maybelline the Magnum Volum' Express


Face Makeup
1. Concealer: Beauty Cream Nature Basic Natural (review here)
2. Face Powder: Maybelline Clear Smooth Extra Shine Free Powder Foundation
3. Blush On: Revlon Powder Blush 05 Berry Rich
4. Lipstick: Sylva Serene Coral

And here are some pictures of my Easter outfit. Still I love my red velvet jeans. Hahaha...

Mustard Yellow Top: Inch
Red Velvet Jeans: Gaudi (same here)
Left Bracelets: Random Store in Mangga Dua (same here)
Right Bracelet: Forever 21 (same here)
Maroon Pump Heels: Little Things She Needs

It is a bat wing top. :)

White Rose Gold Ring: AgreeToShop

Maroon Pump Heels: The Little Things She Needs

So, that's it for my Easter look. Can you show me yours? :) You can comment or tweet me at @notjustbeauty

Thank you for reading, my readers. :*

4 comments: