Home Hey-Lo Fashion Beauty Life Is an Adventure

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Review: Etude House Precious Mineral BB Cream All Day Strong

Hey, Ladies (and gentlemen)! Today I will review one of my beauty products that I shopped at my trip to Taiwan. It's BB cream. This is actually my first BB cream that I tried. And honestly, I'm not a big fan of BB Cream, but it's worth to try! :)

The product is from Etude House. It is Precious Mineral BB Cream All Day Strong. I choose this type because I am an active person so I need strong and long-lasting makeup. I usually use this BB cream after I use my concealer right under my eyes, and other spots that I want to cover. Not because this BB cream doesn't have good coverage, but it is just my 'makeup process' before I do the whole thing.

So, this BB cream has SPF 30/PA++, Anti-Wrinkle & Whitening, and Anti-Darkening. A lot huh? But, I heard information that face cream which has SPF in it doesn't go well with camera flash. Is it true? Well, you can see in the pictures below. :)

These are the packaging looks like.

This is the BB cream looks like on my skin.

I already applied Etude BB Cream on my face.
Left: without camera flash
Right: with camera flash 

         
After 5 hours using BB Cream.
Left: with camera flash
Right: without camera flash

What I love?
  • The texture, not too creamy, and easy to blend.
  • Long lasting, 'stick' with your face.
  • Doesn't create face problems.
  • GOOD coverage.
  • Cute packaging.
  • I just use one pump for my whole face and neck.
  • It creates dewy and shiny looks.
What I hate?
  • Not so good with camera flash after long wear.
  • Easy to 'melt', so my suggestion is don't touch your face too much while using this BB cream.
Price?
  • IDR 165000 in Taiwan, in Indonesia it's over IDR 300000
Repurchased?
  • Yes, if I have trip to Taiwan, or Korea. :p
Recommended?
  • Yes
But honestly, I'm not a BB cream person. I just love to use regular face powder. Because, I don't really have skin to be covered to much. I just occasionally use this BB Cream for special occasion. So, ladies, what do you think about this product? Do you use this product too? Tell me what you think! You can comment or tweet me on @notjustbeauty

Thank you for reading, my readers. :)

2 comments:

  1. It's cheaper in Taiwan! I ever used Etude too, but not a total fan into this, since my first experience I chose a wrong shade. But the coverage is actually good and lasted quiet a while :) thank you for the review.

    ReplyDelete