Hey, ladies (and gentlemen)! Today, I'm gonna review my Etude House Bling Bling Eye Stick which I purchased in my trip to Taiwan. Just for your information, Etude House brand in Taiwan is so MUCH CHEAPER than in Indonesia. So, if you have trip to Taiwan, don't forget to shop at Etude House, there are a lot of Etude House store there! I was so excited! :)
So, the color that I have is #05 Silver Milky Way. It has a big size color stick for size of an eye. Actually, I love to use this eye stick to highlight my inner corner of my eyes to get brighter eye look.
These are the Bling Bling Eye Stick Packaging
The size is almost same with my pinkie finger.
This is the color looks like when applied to skin.
What I love?
- Glittery color, which makes my eyes look brighter.
- The packaging, I just have to roll it up and down to used or not to used.
- I can use this eye stick for a long time.
What I hate?
- Big round tip, which makes me to use it more carefully and slowly, especially for the inner corner of my eye. The rest is fine.
- I don't think so, because I can use this for a long time. Maybe in other colors.
So, Which one of you have the same product? Tell me if do you think the same way or not! You can ask me more about this product through comment or my Twitter account at @notjustbeauty.
Thank you for reading, my readers. *kiss*